My Dog Just Ate Play Doh! Is Play Doh Toxic or Harmful To Dogs?
If your dog just ate some of your kiddo’s Play-Doh, you definitely aren’t alone! Play-Doh is a common toy that many families have around the home. Due to the smell and texture, it’s something that can easily be mistaken for food. In this article, veterinarian Joanna Woodnutt examines if Play-Doh is harmful for dogs, and you should do next.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed